Leadership coaching and management training
I offer one-on-one sessions to help you become a stronger, more connected, more impactful leader. This includes:
- Identifying your values and purpose in life, and using these as a guidepost during times of complex choices.
- Developing a personal mission statement.
- Self-care for managers.
- Support during transitions.
- How to receive and offer constructive feedback.
- Cultivating emotional intelligence.
- Managing through conflict and crisis.
- Healing after failure and rejection.
- Taking your team and organization to the next level.
- Cultivating greater self-awareness.
- Strategies for addressing broken trust relationships in the workplace.
- Reframing conflicts as win-win collaborations.
- Identifying barriers to productivity.
I offer customized facilitation services for groups, organizations, and teams. My focus is on identifying group priorities and building a customized meeting plan based on the needs and interests of participants. My facilitation style is high energy, quick paced, flexible, and fun. Please contact me to learn more.
Note: I don’t offer conflict resolution facilitation at this time. If you are interested in conflict resolution, please contact me for a referral.
Clients at for-profit companies with an annual budget over $3,000,000: $200/hour
Clients at small companies, nonprofits, start-ups, those who are self-employed or those transitioning careers: please contact me to discuss pricing.
Pro-bono or donation coaching
I came to this work from a commitment to service. It is my intention to always have a few clients who I work with pro-bono or at a donation rate. I believe many of those who will benefit the most from coaching—especially those at small nonprofit organizations—often do not have resources to cover it, either personally or organizationally. Please contact me, and I’d be happy to meet with you and discuss whether pro-bono or donation coaching is an option for you.
Meeting facilitation costs vary based on the size of the group, the length of the event, the location, the goals of the meeting, and much more. Please contact me to discuss pricing and scheduling.
Interested in learning more? We can get started by scheduling an initial consultation.