New! Foundations of Nonprofit Management: Part One
This course brings together fundamental concepts of management and a discussion-driven, experiential format to give participants the chance to develop their own unique management style. We’ll meld management concepts and philosophy, such as why you need a vision of change, with extremely practical skills, like structuring effective performance reviews.
This class is ideal for managers—either experienced or new—looking to hone their skills and learn from others in nonprofit leadership roles. It offers many of the benefits of direct management coaching while being significantly less expensive than individual coaching.
Leadership coaching and management training
I offer one-on-one sessions to help you become a stronger, more connected, more impactful leader. This includes:
- Identifying your values and purpose in life, and using these as a guidepost during times of complex choices.
- Developing a personal mission statement.
- Self-care for managers.
- Support during transitions.
- How to receive and offer constructive feedback.
- Cultivating emotional intelligence.
- Managing through conflict and crisis.
- Healing after failure and rejection.
- Taking your team and organization to the next level.
- Cultivating greater self-awareness.
- Strategies for addressing broken trust relationships in the workplace.
- Reframing conflicts as win-win collaborations.
- Identifying barriers to productivity.
I offer customized facilitation services for groups, organizations, and teams. My focus is on identifying group priorities and building a customized meeting plan based on the needs and interests of participants. My facilitation style is high energy, quick paced, flexible, and fun. Please contact me to learn more.
Note: I don’t offer conflict resolution facilitation at this time. If you are interested in conflict resolution, please contact me for a referral.
Interested in learning more? We can get started by scheduling an initial consultation.